WELCOME TO MY WORLD!


So glad you could stop by. Hope you have a cup of steaming hot coffee and a few minutes to sit back and relax. Thanks for visiting. Leave me a message.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fall

Here we are in the beautiful season of Fall! So much I love about this time of year; the cool crisp mornings and evenings, the crunch of leaves underfoot on the yard, the trees showing thier briliiant colors, and most of all I love the family gathered inside a little earlier at the end of the day. A soft lamp-light, a good book, and a warm cozy throw over my lap and my family gathered round... that is my favorite thing about this season!! Our pace has slowed down a bit in some ways now that school is in full swing. Some evenings are consumed with homework and spelling drills and that keeps us busy in a different kind of way. We cherish those moments with our kids no matter what we are doing.

No comments: